Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Beauty in Blue-Kiyonna Luna Lace Dress Review

Hello beauties!  Today, I am reviewing the lovely Kiyonna Luna Lace Dress in Crazy About Blue.  I have been really in love with trying new colors and shapes in my wardrobe lately so I could not resist the Luna Lace Dress in the Crazy About Blue shade.
Dress: Luna Lace dress in Crazy About Blue in size 1X courtesy of Kiyonna
Shoes: Athena Sandals in White courtesy of Bearpaw
The Luna Lace Dress is a lovely cocktail dress in stretch lace with a nude lining.  The bodice is fitted tapering to a ruched waist and belling into a graceful a-line skirt.  The illusion bodice is great, the nude lining gives the appearance of showing skin but keeps your modesty intact and hides unsightly bra straps.  I love the sleeve length and the addition of the scalloped edges showcasing the feminine lattice and floral lace of the dress.  The same scalloped lace edges border the skirt.  The skirt is a flowing gathered A-line that reaches to a few inches below the knee on my 5'3" frame.


  The Luna Lace Dress is designed to give you that flattering hourglass silhouette and it really delivers.  The lace material is high quality and flattering to the figure with just enough stretch to give shape.  The color is an intense blue that reminds me of stormy skies on a summer day.
Who could resist these gorgeous Magnolias?!

This color is not something that I have a lot of in my closet so I am really loving how this shade plays with many of my accessories.  I am wearing my Grandmother's antique pearl necklace and clip on earrings with it here but I think it would also look adorable with red accessories for a patriotic look but simply worn alone it still makes an elegant statement.  This dress is great for so many reasons!  Kiyonna never fails to deliver just the right garment for any occasion.  Their quality, fit and style are always amazing.  I love Kiyonna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment