Monday, October 15, 2018

Effortless Elegance! My Review of the Kiyonna Sunset Stroll Bellini

Affiliate Disclaimer: This blog contains links that when clicked on and purchased from may result in a small commission for this site.



 Today, I am reviewing the Sunset Stroll Bellini from Kiyonna.  The Sunset Stroll Bellini is a lightweight wrap style cardigan with a hidden drawstring at the waist that allow you to adjust it to fit your personal style.  Wear it cinched closed as a comfortable gathered sweater or layer it as a cardigan over a tee shirt for warmth and style.  This lightweight cardigan is stylishly versatile, style it simply for cute and casual days or dress it up for effortless elegance at work or on a date.  The Sunset Stroll Bellini comes in a variety of seasonal colors so you can add just the right touch to your wardrobe.  I am wearing the Sunset Stroll Bellini in Black Noir, a staple piece in my wardrobe, this flattering cardigan is a must have to top off cool weather outfits.  I love the Sunset Stroll Bellini for fall in Michigan!


Outfit Details:
Top: Sunset Stroll Bellini in Black Noir size 1X from Kiyonna
Tee: Cabinet of Curiosities Tee from Blue Platypus
Jeans: Boot Cut Jeans from ANA via J.C. Penney
Earrings: Bad Girls Hoops in 24K Gold from Vixen by Micheline Pitt
Bangle: Leilani Bangle in White/Ivory from The Moby Duck
Makeup: Tarte
Lipstick: Red Velvet from Besame Cosmetics

 I am wearing the Kiyonna Sunset Stroll Bellini in size 1x.  The cardigan is very generously sized and since it is made of soft stretchy Jersey, it has a lot of give.  This top is comfortable, cozy and easily adjustable so it always gives you the perfect fit.  I love the 3/4 length sleeve, they cover the arm but can be pushed up if it gets warmer.  The length is also great, the bellini comes just below my bottom, this gives me the desired coverage to hide my tummy which I am a little self conscious of in jeans.

 The Kiyonna Sunset Stroll Bellini looks adorable over maxi dresses or my vintage outfits but I decided to take a leap into the modern day with this look.  I rarely wear jeans, but this adorable cardigan was perfect for layering over jeans and a tee shirt for a busy day of meetings followed by a romantic fall walk in the woods with my husband.  I wore it with a Halloween printed long sleeve tee, fitted boot cut jeans, gold hoops and leopard print accessories to give it a stylish edge, I love the casual elegance of this outfit.  I wore my Sunset Stroll Bellini cinched closed for the day and later I adjusted the drawstring and transformed it into a cute cardi that gave me just the right amount of warmth for a walk in the autumn chill.  It was a fun and welcome step away from my normal ultra feminine vintage style.



The Kiyonna Sunset Stroll Bellini is a versatile wardrobe must have that is sure to get tons of wear.  Dressed up or down it's the perfect topping for every outfit.  I love that I can get both figure flattering dresses and fashionable separates from Kiyonna, they have something to fit every style!

For more photos and behind the scenes fun follow me on Instagram or Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment