Monday, August 3, 2015

Lux de Ville Cosmic Tote Review

Good evening!  I am reviewing my new Lux de Ville Small Cosmic Tote in Black and Silver SparkleLux de Ville recently had an Instagram competition to win a Cosmic Tote.  They asked for a photo of you with your Lux de Ville bag or a photo showing that You Love Lux de Ville, draw it write it or be creative.  I am lucky to be married to an amazing graphic artist and my husband Kevin quickly drew me an adorable representation of my love for Lux! 

Here is our entry next to me with my new bag!

While I did not ultimately win the contest I recieved a message from Lux de Ville saying they liked our entry so much they wanted to send a surprise.  To my delight, a week later I recieved the fabulous Cosmic Tote.  It is the perfect vintage accessory!!  The sparkle finish is reminiscent of vintage cars.






  The bag comes with a matching dust bag for storage, keeping your tote dust free when it is not in use.  I love the detailing, silver sparkle with black sparkle pin tuck front pocket, contrasting buttons and cute matching glitter dice that everyone are always trying to steal! 






The small tote is very roomy, it features card suit lining, a zipper compartment and two side compartments for storage.  I carry a lot with me being both a Mother and a pinup and this small tote is large enough to meet my needs.  I carry it everywhere, the black and Silver color scheme is neutral so it is a smart addition to any retro wardrobe!

At a church Family Carnival with my Lux de Ville Cosmic Tote
Dress: Torrid (an old wardrobe fave)


I'm in love with my Lux de Ville Cosmic Tote and I cannot wait to add more Lux de Ville bags to my collection!  My current favorite is this Starlite Kisslock in Violet Sparkle



What is your favorite Lux de Ville?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment