Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Raspberry and ruffles! Kiyonna Barcelona Wrap Dress Review

Affiliate Disclaimer: This blog contains links that when clicked on and purchased from may result in a small commission for this site.


Today, I am reviewing the Kiyonna Barcelona Wrap Dress in Raspberry Cooler, size 1x. The Barcelona Wrap Dress is a soft, flowing A-line wrap dress with ruffle accents and cold shoulder detailing. This dress is trendy in so many ways! Ruffles are really coming in this season, which thrills me because I love the flirty, feminine feel they give to clothing . I have also been seeing the cold shoulder style everywhere, from dresses to sweaters, its really hot! I had to try this dress because I am trying to modernize my wardrobe a bit, while I love retro styles, they are not always practical. The Barcelona Wrap Dress is perfect, modern but with a vintage vibe I love!


Outfit Details:
Dress: Barcelona Wrap Dress in Raspberry Cooler size 1x courtesy of Kiyonna
Earrings: Kendra Scott Sophee Drop Earrings in Silver c/o Rocksbox
Bracelet: Kendra Scott Candice Cuff in Silver c/o Rocksbox
Shoes: Mudd Plaid Peep Toe Flats-Thrifted
Photography: Tedd Gorman

This dress is lovely, very comfortable, and compliments my figure. I am wearing a size 1x, which feels perfect, the polyester spandex blend material has just the right amount of stretch for a flattering yet comfortable fit. The bodice wraps you in ruffles, ties at the waist to give shape then flares into a skirt that flows beautifully over your curves. The construction of the dress is high quality, the material is sturdy and it doesn't cling as some wrap dresses tend to do.

   
The style of this dress makes it very versatile, it's a great dress to wear for a day spent adventuring or to a dressy dinner party. I wore my Barcelona Wrap Dress for a fun day with my bestie in St. Joseph, Michigan, we took advantage of some unseasonably warm fall weather by exploring the shoreline of Lake Michigan.



The Barcelona Wrap Dress is a great dress for this time of year when the weather is cool and crisp in the morning but afternoons can get quite warm. The sleeves provide good coverage, hitting me just at the elbow and the barrel sleeve style is very flattering as well as comfortable, no pulling or binding around the arm. Raspberry Cooler is a perfect shade for Autumn, a muted yet rich berry. It's adorable with cute flats, heels or you could warm it up for autumn with a pair of knee high boots. I styled my Barcelona Wrap Dress with matching plaid peep toe flats and pretty silver jewelry from Rocksbox for a modern, casual look. This dress is dreamy and feminine as well as trendy and flattering, exactly what I'm looking for in my wardrobe! Thanks Kiyonna!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment