Thursday, February 22, 2018

Moody Blue! Introducing the Karina Dresses Megan Dress in Blue Moon Print

Affiliate Disclaimer: This blog contains links that when clicked on and purchased from may result in a small commission for this site.


 Today, I am introducing the beautiful Megan Dress from Karina Dresses.  Part of Karina's new Moody Blue collection, the Megan Dress is an old favorite in the new Blue Moon signature print.  This dress is an instant classic!  I love the vintage feel of the design and the Blue Moon print makes is an eye catching little number that is both comfortable and chic.


Outfit Details:
Dress: Megan Dress in Blue Moon Print, size XXL Courtesy of Karina Dresses
Petticoat: Dancing Days Petticoat in White by Banned Apparel
Earrings: Vintage Inspired Resin Hoops in Cobalt Blue from Pinup Girl Clothing
Flower Crown: Claire's
Makeup: Tarte Cosmetics
Lipstick: Victory Red from Besame Cosmetics


 I cannot gush enough about how much I love the Megan Dress.  This style fits my vintage aesthetic to a "T", it is flowing and super comfortable while being incredibly stylish with minimal effort.  Some days I just want to grab a dress and go, as soon as I put it on this Megan Dress it instantly became one of my favorites.  This will be a dress that I can wear at home for comfort but it can be dressed up and endlessly accessorized so it can be worn anywhere.   The Megan Dress is a V-neck with a defined waistband, pretty gathered sleeves and a flattering flared knee length skirt.  This dress is so slimming, the V-neck style flatters and enhances the bodice, tapering and defined at the waist, then the flared skirt gives a curvy shape that looks great on everyone!  Karina uses the most wonderful microfiber blend material that breathes, stretches and resists wrinkles so these dresses travel easy and look great right out of the bag.  I am wearing a size XXL, it fits just right with lots of stretch for comfort.  I love that the skirt is large enough to accommodate a petticoat, it adds a lot of retro flair to the dress and gives me extra layers of warmth in the wintertime.



 I am also absolutely enamored of this gorgeous new signature Blue Moon print.  A lovely deep teal blue background with semi circles of sky blue, soft grey and cream, this simple geometric pattern is stunning!  Blue Moon has beautiful colors to accessorize.  I chose simple complementary accessories so I could really let this dress shine.  It was a lovely day with blue skies and we still had a dusting of snow, even the Michigan winter weather matched my dress.  I am wearing one of my favorite flower crowns, cobalt resin hoops, a petticoat and simple vintage black heels but the Megan Dress in Blue Moon is the star of my outfit.  I cannot stress how flattering this Megan Dress is and the Blue Moon print takes it to the next level of sophistication.  Karina Dresses are timeless, versatile, stylish and easy to wear, I am thrilled to have this Megan Dress in my wardrobe!


 Tell me your thoughts in the comment section or for more content and photos follow me on Instagram or Facebook.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment