Monday, October 22, 2018

Delectable Delights! Custom cuteness with Bow Bow by Kyle!


 Hi Everyone!  Fall is my favorite time of year so I try to do lots of extra adventuring and blogging to get the most of each delightful autumn day.  I am proud to say I am celebrating my 4th year of blogging here at Sassy Scarlet, I wrote my first blog on October 14, 2014 and it was the beginning of an epic adventure that I was not anticipating but I have loved every single second!  Thank you so much for reading, following me on social media and being the most amazing people a gal could be privileged to write for!  I look forward to continuing this journey and cannot wait to see where it ends up.




Today, I am reviewing the AMAZING hand made custom sunglasses from Bow Bow by Kyle.  These sickeningly sweet sunnies are the creations of Kyle Bowers, a fellow blogger and queen of everything cute!  Custom designed with you in mind, these Bow Bow by Kyle glasses are absolutely perfect in every way.  I sent Kyle a photograph of my beautiful Donut Twin Set designed and made for me by Lisa Shaner of Pattern Treasure Chest and she created these donut themed glasses that are the icing on the top of an already delectable outfit.  The Pink Angular Heart Shaped Sunglasses are embellished with frosting, sprinkles and delicious looking donuts of various kinds, one donut even features the adorable Hello Kitty.  Everything about these glasses is a perfect match for this outfit!  They are very sturdy and well made, these are made to last with high quality embellishments that are not going to start coming apart as soon as you put them on, these gorgeous custom glasses are crafted with quality, care and creativity.  The greatest thing about these glasses is that you get to create them together, you describe your vision and Bow Bow by Kyle brings it to life beautifully!




Bow Bow by Kyle also created these amazing Orange Fall/Pumpkin Spice themed sunglasses for me.  These are a PERFECT fit for me, I love all things Fall so when I pulled these pretties out of their package I literally screeched with pleasure.  Orange angular heart shaped sunglasses are embellished with polka dots, frosting, leaves, pumpkins, acorns and even a Pumpkin Spice Latte!  These fabulous shades represent everything I love the most; I love Coffee, Fall and Nature, these suit my personality perfectly!  I paired my Pumpkin Spice Shades with my Pinup Girl Clothing Zooey Dress with spooky black cats, fall leaves and a cute pumpkin border and fall accessories for a bright colorful outfit perfect for a day at the pumpkin patch.




   Not only is Kyle creative but she has a knack for crafting an accessory that really captures the person she created it for, I cannot gush about how much I love these beautiful glasses!  High quality craftsmanship, an extremely creative product and one of the sweetest designers I have ever worked with, Bow Bow by Kyle has it all!  What will you create together?!





I had so much fun shooting these photos at one of my favorite local places, Anderson and Girls Orchards in Stanton, Michigan.  I ate one of Anderson's delicious donuts and enjoyed my first Apple Cider Slushee of 2018!  A FREE attraction that has farm fun activities for the whole family, with a plethora of amazing animals to see and pet, locally grown produce, tasty food, eclectic gifts, an Ice Cream Parlor and THE BEST Apple Cider and Donuts I have EVER had, Anderson and Girls is a Michigan treasure, you must check them out, Sassy says!!  

Follow Sassy Scarlet on Facebook or Instagram for tons more photos and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment