Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Perfectly Pinup Pumps! My review of the customizable Pixie Cove Elise Pumps plus an exclusive discount



Outfit Details:
Dress: Jade Dress in Watermelon Print from Collectif Clothing
Hat: Watermelon Print Hat from San Diego Hat Company
Shoes: Custom Elise Pumps C/O Pixie Cove (gifted for honest review)
Hair Flower: Daisy Jean Floral
Earrings: Bow & Crossbones
Bangles: The Moby Duck
Lipstick: American Beauty from Besame Cosmetics
Makeup: Tarte


Hey everyone!  Today, I am excited to have have teamed up with Pixie Cove to review the customizable Elise Pumps.  Pixie Cove is an awesome online boutique that features a huge selection of retro styled items including dresses, accessories and the most amazing vintage styled shoes.  I noticed Pixie Cove on Facebook first, they caught my eye with their made to order, customizable retro styled heels, I contacted Pixie Cove and they sent me a custom pair to review here for you as well as offering my readers an exclusive discount!


The Pixie Cove Elise Pumps are a medium height, rounded toe pump that is fully customizable to suit your personal style.  Elise is the quintessential comfortable heel for all occasions, featuring a medium thick 3.35 inch heel and a .79 inch platform at the toe making them super comfy and easy to wear.  For me, heels are usually a no go, these Elise Pumps are great for me, being born with club foot makes my feet extra sensitive to heels, the platform at the toe makes these a breeze to wear and the heel is thick plus at a modest height so I can walk comfortably.  I also have wide feet so generally shoes tend to be too narrow for me, these Elise Pumps are fabulous for wide feet.  I chose a size 9, I usually wear an 8.5 and since heels tend to make my feet swell after a bit I always size up a half size for comfort.  The craftsmanship and materials are high quality, the inner material is soft, the heels are sturdy and the width is just right, these are very well made shoes.


The best part of the Pixie Cove Elise Pumps is the fun you get to have when you make them your own.  These heels are fully personalized and it is a ball creating the shoe of your dreams!  First you chose your material, Matte, Patent, Nubuck or Metallic in a rainbow of colors.






 Next, you can chose to add Pixie Cove's pretty lace look trim in the color of your choice or no trim if you prefer a simpler style.  After you chose your trim you can add a bow if desired, there are three different choices in different styles to suit you.  Do you like your shoes with a strap or without, what style strap you prefer is up to you and the color is your choice too.  Every detail of your Elise Pumps is within your control!


I chose Black Matte Material, White Trim, a White Bow in style number 2 on the toe and no straps but the possibilities are endless and if you do not see the combination that you are looking for on the website, Pixie Cove is more than happy to accommodate special orders.  I was going for a very versatile, neutral and classic design, the shoe that can be worn with everything.


 I love these beautiful heels!  Pixie Cove did not leave any detail behind, they even have the prettiest vintage floral material inside the Elise Pumps.  I was also impressed with the turn around time on these shoes, my order was placed, my shoes were made to order and they were at my door within 10 days, that is incredible considering these shoes are completely customized!


 I chose to wear my customized Elise Pumps with this gorgeous and bold Collectif Watermelon Print Jade Dress and this incredible matching hat from San Diego Hat Company so these classically styled Pixie Cove Black and White Elise Pumps would stand out among the bright colors.  I cannot wait to wear these beautiful custom creations with all my pinup pretties because they match everything!


These shoes are as fun to wear as they are to customize and every single detail is perfection.  Pixie Cove has also generously offered an exclusive discount code so you too can customize a pair of Elise Pumps or shop to your heart's content, save 25% off ANY order at Pixie Cove using code AM_BRIANA_25.  Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment