Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Wishful Wednesday!

It's Wednesday again and I find myself in the middle of another busy week.  Fourth of July was fun and festive.  We spent time with friends, enjoyed good food, watched fireworks and celebrated our great country!  As summer moves forward the surrounding countryside is beautiful, alive with wildflowers blooming and green leaves everywhere.  Today's Wishful Wednesday is a simple pretty summer look that could be worn for any occasion.




Trashy Diva offers a collection of vintage-inspired frocks featuring styles from the 1930s, '40s, and '50s ranging from size 0 to 24. Their design inspiration not only comes from vintage clothing but also from Trashy Diva customers and the women they employ.  Such a gorgeous selection of beautiful styles and prints to choose from. The Apple Tart Dress is blue and white Seersucker featuring a ruffled bodice, skinny straps and a fully gathered 8 panel circle skirt with pockets. Dressed up or down this frock is delightful, a fresh, sweet summertime look for .  I would add a Malco Modes Jennifer Petticoat in Red to add interest, volume to the full skirt and beautiful contrast.  Malco Modes have the best petticoats I have worn.  I own several vintage and new Malco Modes pettis and I love them!!!


Baccurelli makes the most amazing brooches, necklaces and accessories that make you feel playful, happy and most of all FEARLESS.  Each piece is designed with love to be eccentric, over-the-top, irreverent and playful, perfect to show off your unique, personal style!  I could not chose just one of their fantastic brooches to showcase with this outfit.  I love the Frida, Rosie and Ava brooches, the characters are iconic, exactly right to finish any vintage inspired look or add a fun focal point to any outfit.  No outfit is complete without a pretty hair accessory.  This Unique Vintage Retro Style Red Floral Hair Wrap would top this look off in a cute stylish manner while protecting your hair from the harsh heat and wind of summer.


Remix has been featured here before.  I am enamored of their large selection of vintage shoes.  I would wear their Veronica Heels in Red as the finishing touch.  The epitome of sexy sophisticated 1940s style they feature a high platform, ankle strap and peep toe.  I think the combination of red with the sedate blue and white seersucker dress is dramatic and lovely.


Let me know what you think, what is your favorite part of this look?  I hope you are enjoying my blog as much as I love bringing it to you.  I have many exciting collaborations coming in the next few months, lots of exciting new products and I'll be sharing my journey as I participate in my first Pinup competition at The Grand Rapids Metro Cruise!  Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment