Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wishful Wednesday!

Good day!  What a whirlwind I've had the last month!  Two photoshoots, pinup classes, blogging, writing for work and the 28th Street Metro Cruise Pinup Contest have kept me super busy!! I have exciting blogs coming.  Next week, all about my fun at Alfie, Jean's Pinup Charm School and my collaboration with Katrina Parker Frocks, including another great giveaway and later in the week my collaboration with the ever amazing Erstwilder!!  Exciting things are coming!!!  I am also featured on the Pinups for Patriots website, go check my interview out HERE!

Summer is winding down and we are enjoying a bit of early fall weather.  The chill in the air reminds me that soon enough I'll be swapping my dresses for boots and bundling up.  This weeks Wishful Wednesday is my idea of a cute and functional fall outfit. 

Miss Candyfloss was born in 2009, it is a fabulous retro brand inspired by the styles of 1940´s and 1950´s with a sexy twist for the 21st century woman in sizes XS-4XL. Their goal is to invoke the old time doll aesthetic into a dressed up version of everyday-wear.  I chose to pair the Audrea May Top in Vintage Rose with the Abbie Lee High Waisted Denim Pants.  The Audrea May top is a retro styled stretch top with bishop sleeves and sweetheart opening.  This cute long sleeve top has pleats at the front to enhance the curves of the upper body.  I would pair this top with the adorable Abbie Lee Pants, high waist stretch denim pants with wide legs, two deep front pockets and two back pockets.  This combo screams 1940s to me!!

I am absolutely smitten with B.A.I.T. Footwear's new autumn/winter 2015 line.  The Peggy Heel in Black are my absolute favorite of the season!   Peggy is a platform heel with bow accent on the toe and animal friendly to boot, made from vegan material.  Classic design elements with a modern edge, Peggy would be a gorgeous addition to any outfit whether casual or dressy.

And last but not least, a fabulous bag to finish our look off in style.  Pinup Girl Clothing always has the perfect accessories to add glam to any look.  This Bow Handbag in Black Vinyl with Pink Vinyl Trim is pretty as a picture!!  Solid shiny black vinyl rounded into a trapezoid-shaped body edged in shiny pink vinyl piping gives this purse subtle curves and a classic shape.  This outfit is a stunning retro-casual look that is functional yet elegant.  I would wear my hair in a classic rolled chignon and add a vintage hat.  Pinup perfection!  

Stay tuned for all the fun next week!!  Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for tons more Sassy Scarlet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment