Monday, January 4, 2016

Kiyonna Limited Edition Radiant Lace Dress in Jade Shimmer Review.

Today, I am reviewing the Kiyonna Limited Edition Radiant Lace Dress in Jade Shimmer.  A lovely, shimmery lace dress perfect for casual or special occasion wear.

 The Kiyonna Limited Edition Radiant Lace Dress is made of a soft polyester spandex blend with mesh lining the neckline.  The material is soft, shimmery and has a nice stretch to it.  The dress is an A-line cut that is designed to hug your curves beautifully.  The lace is gorgeous floral pattern that is sophisticated and timeless with shimmer to add a bit of glitz.  The jade color is a lovely for accessorizing, here I wore vintage red accents for the Christmas season but I can see this dress being worn in the spring with floral accessories and pink accents.


Photography: Renee Ricket Photography.
Dress: Limited Edition Radiant Lace Dress in Jade Shimmer in Size 1X.  Dress courtesy of Kiyonna.


The illusion bustline is a fabulous feature, the bodice is lined with nude mesh for modesty and to camouflage your bra straps.  In my opinion, nothing ruins a lovely lace gown worse than visible bra straps and a strapless bra is not always a practical option for us busty gals.  I am extremely pleased with this particular part of the design, it shows that Kiyonna really put extra effort into creating wearable pieces!


The dress has a graceful shape, nipping in at the waist with gathered material then belling out into a pretty and swirly full skirt.  I am wearing size 1x, which translates to a 14/16. Kiyonna sizing is generous, I usually order a size down from my normal 18/20, but knowing your measurements is the true key to getting proper fit!  The length is great on me, at 5'3" tall, the dress hits me at mid calf.  I really love wearing this dress!  The Limited Edition Radiant Lace Dress is comfortable, modest, figure flattering and classy!  I wore it on stage singing for our church Christmas service and recieved many sweet compliments.  Kiyonna clothing designs flatter the figure while providing classic pieces that will be staples in your wardrobe for many years to come.  Which Kiyonna dress would you most like in your wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment