Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Decadantly Draping!! My Kiyonna Divine Draped Maxi Dress Review

Affiliate Disclaimer: This blog contains links that when clicked on or purchased from may result in a small commission for this site.

Today I am reviewing the Kiyonna Divine Draped Maxi Dress in Emerald Bay.  I am continuing my year of taking wardrobe chances by stepping out of my pinup box.  Pinup styles of the 1940's and 1950's are my favorite to wear but I have an affinity for free flowing flower child fashion as well.  I have always loved Maxi Dresses,they always give me a pretty, hippie vibe.  The Divine Draped Maxi Dress from Kiyonna is a gorgeous style for summer festivals or a fall party.  This style features a fitted bodice with halter neck tie feature, elbow length sleeves that can be styled on or off shoulder, a gathered waist and draping hi-lo hem.
Outfit Details:
Dress: Divine Draped Maxi Dress in Emerald Bay, Size 1X, courtesy of Kiyonna
Earrings: F-ineapple Frosted Pineapple Earrings by Ceci Punch Designs.
Flower Crown: Wal-Mart.
 The Kiyonna Divine Draped Maxi Dress is luxurious and comfortable.  The halter tie around the neck is a feminine and unique accent that adds a fun flair.  I love how this dress flows around my body, I have to admit, I was a little worried about how it would fit around my mid-section but the gathering makes it so flattering it easily hides the tummy issues I am constantly camouflaging. The soft rayon spandex blend material is lovely and flowing with a nice bit of stretch to hug your curves.


 The Emerald Bay color is a lovely deep emerald green that is perfect for summertime but it is a shade that will transition easily into your fall wardrobe.  I paired my Divine Draped Maxi Dress with frosty pineapple earrings, a pretty contrasting pink flower crown and matching pink kitten heels for a free wheeling, hippie style.  I looked and felt like a summer fairy or an art nouveau goddess floating about in this dress!  I also envision wearing it with a ballet flats and pumpkin accessories this fall.

I always worry when buying a maxi dress because at 5'3" I am quite short so most maxi dresses have to be hemmed before I can wear them.  The Divine Draped Maxi Dress is a hi-lo hem, the front of the dress hit a few inches above my ankle and the back was just short of touching the ground without heels on.  I found the length to be just right for me but if you are shorter you may need to have the dress hemmed.


The Divine Draped Maxi Dress is so comfortable and beautiful I find myself reaching for it again and again.  I cannot say enough about Kiyonna, I am blown away at the quality, fit and beauty of every style I have tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment