Thursday, November 3, 2016

What's the scene? Design collaboration and review featuring Revere Folie!


 Today, I am proud to be reviewing and sharing these amazing scene hoops by Revere Folie.  Revere Folie design, laser cut and assemble acrylic jewelry using style inspiration from bygone times.  Their fabulous designs are bright, fun, colorful, glittery and lightweight.  Available in a style to suit any personality or decade, Revere Folie have an amazing array to chose from.  I am thrilled to have collaborated with Angie of Revere Folie on these fabulous scene hoops called Sassy Sounds.
 I have always loved music and have been a singing since I can remember.  When I was a little girl, I used to sing along with popular music, write my own songs and give "concerts" for my grandparents, parents or just about anyone who would listen.  I was beyond thrilled when in fourth grade I was finally old enough to join band and become a percussionist which furthered my love of music and performance.  During high school, I worked my way through a private academy, which I chose to attend because the public schools in our area had dropped all music programs for financial reasons and I could not go without music!  When I attended academy, I was blessed to participate in many different band and choir groups; we toured all over Michigan and the surrounding states performing together, making friends and memories.  I still perform to this day, singing as part of the worship team at church.  Singing has always been my greatest love, when I sing I feel happiest!!
 When I contacted Revere Folie , I knew that I needed something that was music themed, together, we came up with these glorious Sassy Sounds Hoops bright white hoops with a golden vintage microphone and dancing music notes that perfectly capture my love of singing!  Music transcends, it truly is stronger than almost anything else on earth!
Outfit Details:
Earrings: Sassy Sounds Hoops c/o Revere Folie
Dress: Christie in Music Print by Lindy Bop
Brooch: Vintage Treble Clef
Shoes: Madden Girl-Thrifted
Lipstick: Victory Red by Besame Cosmetics
These earrings and this dress were MADE for each other!

The next pair I was sent to style are the Fruit Loop Hoops in Cherry Bliss.  These tasty dangles are glossy black hoops bedecked with glittery cherry bunches that look juicy enough to eat.  Cherries are a staple in vintage and rockabilly fashion so the possibilities with this scrumptious design are endless!

 I adore these lightweight and cheery earrings!  They are so much fun to wear and style, I matched cherries with cherries here, but I could also wear them with jeans and a peasant top to add some pizzazz to a casual outfit when running errands.
Outfit Details:
Earrings: Cherry Bliss Fruit Loop Hoops c/o Revere Folie
Dress: Jenny in Cherry Border Print by Pinup Girl Clothing
Cardigan: M.A.K. Cropped Cardigan in Red from Pinup Girl Clothing
Hat: Vintage from The Peddler's Patch in Lakeview, MI
Lipstick: Cherry Red by Besame Cosmetics


Last but not least we have the Moon Song Hoops.  These ethereal earrings feature a silhouette of a wolf  howling at a sparkly full moon.  The sparkle on these babies is out of this world, so shiny and full of glitz.  They are a great earring for fall outfits, I was going for a nature theme here pairing them with a deep plum floral and a glorious autumn background because they scream outdoors to me.


Outfit Details:
Earrings: Moon Song Hoops c/o Revere Folie
Dress: Lyra in Plum Floral c/o Lady V London
Lipstick: Red Velvet by Besame Cosmetics


Revere Folie have a stunning selection of truly unique styles!  Which Revere Folie Earrings are your favorite?!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you lovely! You are so wonderful and so much fun to work with!!! Beautiful inside and out 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the cherry print dress! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment