Wednesday, May 16, 2018

A Whimsical Walk in the Park! My Review of the Karina Dresses Megan Dress in Walk in the Park Print

 Disclaimer:  This blog post contains links that when clicked on and purchased from will result in a small commission for this site.

 Hello Everyone!  Today, I am reviewing the Karina Dresses Megan Dress in Walk in the Park Print.  The Megan Dress is one of my favorite styles that Karina offers, I could not resist adding this gorgeous Walk in the Park Print to my wardrobe even though I already own Megan in the Blue Moon Print.   Karina Dresses are an easy breezy must have wardrobe staple for summer and this print is just perfect for the season; bright, bold and fresh!
Outfit Details:
Dress: Megan Dress in Walk in the Park Print size XXL C/O Karina Dresses
Earrings: Pearl Drop Earrings from Ceci Punch Designs
Flower Crown: Turquoise Flowers and Berries from Claire's
Shoes: Red Wedges from Mudd- Thrifted
Beaded Purse and Pearl Necklace are Vintage
Makeup is Tarte except Crimson Red Rouge and Victory Red Lipstick from Besame Cosmetics

 Megan is a very 1940's cut; a wrap bodice with gathered cap sleeves, a nipped in waistband and flowing skirt emphasizing your curves perfectly.  I love the fit and flow of this dress, it is light as air on and comfortable making it perfect for the warmer weather of the coming summer months.  I have reviewed the Megan style before, so check out my former Megan Dress review to read my thoughts on fit and sizing.  This dress is a perfect fit on me in size XXL.  The beauty of Karina Dresses is that they are so low maintenance, the microfiber blend material means they do not wrinkle so they are a pull on and go garment.  It is so nice to be able to grab a dress and go without a ton of anxiety about wrinkles and Karina's signature prints are all so gorgeous that it is easy to look polished with very little effort.  I love wearing flowing comfortable dresses around the house on a summer day and this Megan dress is perfect for dressing up or down.  Easy wear for a summer wedding, a romantic picnic on the beach or a relaxing day on the deck at home.

The Walk in the Park Print is a lovely turquoise background with bold red and cream flowers.  Beautiful and eye catching, this floral is gorgeous anytime of year and has so many lovely colors to highlight with accessories.  I wore my Megan Dress with bold red wedges, a pretty beaded vintage purse, pearl jewelry and a turquoise and berry flower crown.  It is a dream, whirly, twirly and whimsical, this dress will be in heavy rotation in my summer wardrobe.  Karina Dresses has all your bright and beautiful summer wardrobe needs covered!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment