Monday, July 9, 2018

Flirty Floral! My review of the Kiyonna Flirty Flounce Wrap Dress

Affiliate Disclaimer: This blog contains links that when clicked on and purchased from may result in a small commission for this site.


Today, I am reviewing the Kiyonna Flirty Flounce Wrap Dress in Navy Rose Print.  This lovely lightweight wrap dress is perfect for summer weddings, date nights, open houses and garden parties.  Gorgeous with cascading ruffles, fully adjustable fit and a pretty retro floral print make this a stand out in my wardrobe.  The Kiyonna Flirty Flounce Wrap Dress is a full wrap dress featuring 3/4 sleeves, long adjustable ties and ruffled detailing.  Made of a soft poly/spandex blend material, this dress is great for summer because it is a breathable, stretchy and lightweight material.  Wrap dresses are great for summer wear because you can get the most comfortable fit and adjust as needed, the heat makes me retain water so the tie waist allow easy loosening just in case.



  I am wearing a size 2x here, fit is just right with lots of stretch, fabric to cover me modestly and room to adjust toe fit to my body.  I generally size up in wrap dresses so I have a little more fabric to play with in the skirt area as I am sized to much larger on the bottom half of my body. The length hits my petite frame a few inches below the knees and 3/4 sleeves give nice arm coverage to protect against the sun on a hot summer day. The Flirty Flounce Wrap Dress fits just right thanks to the versatility of the wrap dress style.  I love that I can play with the fit to get it just right for me.  I love how the Flirty Flounce Wrap Dress defines my waist, enhances my curves and the flippy ruffles at the bottom give it so much movement, this dress flatters the curvy figure to perfection!



 The Flirty Flounce Wrap Dress is available in a variety of prints which gives you tons of choices to suit your personal taste.  I chose this Navy Rose Floral print, because it is very summery featuring pink roses and fleur de lis on a navy background plus I also love the vintage look of the roses on the dress.  Wrap dresses are great because they can be worn simply or dressed up as much as you like.  I am wearing a bright pink flower crown to match the pink roses on the dress, vintage blue hoop earrings that pick up on the lighter blue color in the fleur de lis on the dress, retro styled heels and carrying the cutest faceted white bead vintage purse to top it off.  I love to mix vintage with modern to create interest and because it is wonderful to give new life to old pieces!  This dress is also great to throw on for errands when you want to look put together with minimal effort.  Take your Flirty Flounce Wrap Dress, add cute accessories and ballet flats for a casual cute look that's perfect for busy summer days.  This Flirty Flounce Wrap Dress is so comfortable it feels light as a feather on making it a must have for summer weddings and occasions.  The Kiyonna Flirty Flounce Wrap Dress will keep you cool while looking scorching hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment