Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Patriotic Pinup featuring the Karina Dresses Megan Dress in Milky Way Print

Affiliate Disclaimer: This blog contains links that when clicked on and purchased from may result in a small commission for this site


Today, I am featuring the Megan Dress in Milky Way Print by Karina Dresses.  The Megan Dress is my favorite style from Karina Dresses.  Megan is a lovely retro styled dress with a cross over bodice, long sleeves, banded waistline and full gathered skirt.  Megan is a great dress for everyday wear, comfortable for running errands but pretty enough to dress up for any occasion. 




As soon as I saw the Megan Dress in the new Milky Way signature print, I knew that I had the perfect opportunity to shoot some amazing patriotic themed pinup styled photos.  My friend David, who is a veteran of the Vietnam War was kind enough to allow me to shoot these fun photos with his WWII era Jeep.  The Milky Way signature print is a gorgeous blue backdrop with cream colored stars scattered throughout.  Pretty and bright I loved dressing this Karina Dresses Megan Dress up with a red white and blue theme.  My gal pal Alyx gave me the perfect 40s style hair, we added a red and white striped scarf, white hair flower, a vintage American flag pin, Besame 1941 Victory Red Lipstick and red wedges.

Outfit Details:
Dress: Megan Dress in Milky Way Print size XXL c/o Karina Dresses
Shoes from Steve Madden
Glasses from Zenni
Scarf and Flag Pin are Vintage
Lipstick is Victory Red from Besame Cosmetics
Makeup from Tarte
Karina Dresses fit like a dream and are perfect for everyday wear.  This Megan Dress in Milky Way Print is perfect for my volunteer work with The Do Good Gals as many of our events are for veterans and I love dressing up in patriotic style for our veterans.  This dress is also lovely because is looks great for modern looks but also works for vintage styling.  I love having dresses in my wardrobe that can work for many different styles.




I am wearing the Megan Dress in size XXL.  This is my regular Karina size, fit is perfect and I love this style with long sleeves, they are going to be a blessing in the coming cooler weather seasons here in Michigan.  All of Karina's dresses are made of microfiber material that is maintenance free.  No wrinkles, no ironing, no problems, more time for you!  This makes Karina Dresses perfect for travel.  Karina Dresses are everyday wearable, beautifully styled, trouble free and classic.


For more fun, photos and videos follow me on Instagram or Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment