Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Happy Hour Beauty! My review of the Karina Dresses Margaret Dress in Happy Hour Print

Affiliate Disclaimer: This site has links that when clicked on or purchased from may result in a small commission paid to the owner


Today, I am reviewing the Karina Dresses Margaret Dress in their newest signature print, Happy Hour. Margaret is a v-neck dress with 3/4 sleeves, a sash tie waist and midi length skirt.  Margaret is perfect for this time of year when summer is giving way to cooler fall temperatures and winter is on the way soon enough.  Margaret provides excellent coverage but is also very figure flattering.  I am always afraid longer dresses will overwhelm my petite frame, this midi style is perfect for those of us who are on the shorter side.  This dress is fantastic, I look and feel like a million bucks!


This is my favorite Karina Dress design yet!  I love the style, shape and print of this beautiful Margaret Dress.  The Happy Hour print is a lovely black and white floral with a bold red backdrop.  Sophisticated yet whimsical I love the bold red with the soft floral.  This dress is the quintessential fall double duty dress, appropriate for work but easily transitioned for enjoying the evening.  Whether it's a night out with friends, a romantic dinner date or a trip to the pumpkin patch with the family, Margaret is stylish and versatile.  I styled my Margaret Dress with black accessories for a look that could be worn at work or at play.  A wide brimmed hat, large statement rose and gold hoop earrings, a vintage purse and suede peep toe wedges give Margaret a sophisticated yet fun style vibe that I just love!  I adore my normal pinup style but sometimes it is a nice change of pace to wear something a bit more laid back, this Margaret Dress is an awesome addition to my wardrobe because looks just as gorgeous plain as it does with a petticoat and retro accessories.  Karina Dresses are timeless so you get to chose what style you are in the mood for!

Outfit Details:
Dress: Margaret Dress in Happy Hour Print size XXL C/O Karina Dresses
Rose and Gold Hoop Statement Earrings from Walmart
Hat, Purse and Shoes are Vintage
Makeup: Tarte
Lipstick: Victory Red from Besame Cosmetics
Glasses from Zenni Optical



  I am wearing the Margaret Dress in Happy Hour Print in my normal Karina size XXL.  Fit is awesome, comfortable and adjustable thanks to the sash tie at the waist.  I love dresses that tie at the waist because it really emphasizes my shape and allows me to decide how tight or loose the fit will be that day.  The bodice is ample and provides nice, modest coverage.  The 3/4 sleeve is great because it provides a nice amount of arm coverage for cooler fall days.  I adore the midi length of this dress and the flow of the skirt, it is very generous and makes this dress look gorgeous and billowy.  Karina is very consistent on sizing, the fit of each of my Karina Dresses is the same which makes ordering easy.

I could go on and on about how much I love this Margaret Dress from Karina Dresses.  It is definitely a fast favorite for me, great for lounging at home but easy to accessorize for a perfectly put together fall look in a flash.  Karina Dresses always hit it out of the park with quality, price and style to fit everyone!


For more sassy fun, behind the scenes and photos, follow me on Instagram or Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment