Monday, November 26, 2018

Wardrobe Essentials! My review of the Kiyonna Essential Wrap Dress in Nouveau Navy

Affiliate Disclaimer: This blog contains links that when clicked on or purchased from may result in a small commission for this site.



 Hello everyone!  Today, I am reviewing the Kiyonna Essential Wrap Dress in Nouveau Navy.  This classic full wrap style features princess seaming, an adjustable slimming waist tie and a flowing knee length skirt.  Essential is an apt name for this dress since it will become an essential in your wardrobe.  Timeless, chic, easy to wear, a breeze to style and versatile for unlimited wearability.

Outfit Details:
Dress: Essential Wrap Dress in Nouveau Navy in size 2X from Kiyonna
Earrings: Hoops in Tortoise from Pinup Girl Clothing
Glasses: Zenni Optical
Hat: Vintage
Shoes: Thrifted
Makeup: Tarte
Lipstick: Victory Red from Besame Cosmetics



 I love this pretty jewel toned Nouveau Navy shade.  I have been working on adding richer tones and solid colors to my closet.  I tend to see flashy novelty prints and florals first this solid jewel tone is a welcome change.  This Kiyonna Essential Wrap Dress is perfect because it is a timeless silhouette and the navy color can be accessorized in many different ways to cater to your own personal style.



 I love the fit of the Essential Wrap Dress, it is adjustable, comfortable and the classic wrap style allows me to get the fit just right so it flatters my body like it was made for me! Made of a soft poly spandex blend this dress is stretchy, breathable and hugs your curves in all the right ways.  I love wrap dresses because they highlight my hourglass shape, this beauty really shows off my curves and makes me feel amazing.  I am wearing a size 2x, this is my normal Kiyonna size, it gives me plenty of room while still fitting nicely.  The sleeves are 3/4 length for nice coverage, skirt length reaches several inches below the knee on my petite frame and the adjustable tie cinches the dress nicely highlighting my waist.  I love the princess seaming, it gives the dress a touch of sophistication while giving the dress a flattering shape.



  The Kiyonna Essential Wrap Dress is perfect for work or play.  I have highlighted how chic this dress is by styling it simply, all I added was a matching vintage hat for fun and flair, the dress is the star of the show!  Kiyonna has all of your everyday and holiday wardrobe needs covered, check them out!

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more photos, shopping tips and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment