Monday, March 2, 2015

Bearpaw Madeline Review

It's winter in Michigan and this year has been another brutal one.  Negative temperatures nearly everyday have made tough to keep warm!  I've been needing a pair of good winter boots for several years.  Shoes and boots are not my favorite thing to buy.  I have wide feet and wide calves, which makes finding anything that fits decent tough.  Also living on limited income it is hard to justify the expenditure so I usually make due with my old boots, however this winter the cold made getting better boots necessary.  I've looked extensively but every pair I've bought let me down, either too narrow or the calves were too small, even Torrid brand boots were a tight fit.  I've been eyeing Bearpaw brand for a while so when they posted on their Facebook page that they looking for brand ambassadors, I jumped at the chance!!  I'm so happy and honored to have been chosen for this opportunity!!  I will be reviewing all the Bearpaw products I recieve.  I'm super excited to share!
Its hard to choose which pair of Bearpaws you want, they have so many varird fun styles to choose from!!  My first pair are the super cute Madeline boot in hickory, size 9. I generally wear an 8 but I measured slightly above the 8 on the Bearpaw size chart so they recommend sizing up as they do not carry half sizes.   They are perfect!!  Warm enough for Michigan winters, super stylish and rugged enough for walking in the snow.  The tread is great, no slipping and falling in these!!  I love how soft they are on my feet, like walking on a cloud and the longer you wear them, they conform to fit your feet perfectly.  The calf width is great!  I can wear them with jeggings and thick boot socks comfortably without struggling to put them on.  I recommend weatherproofing  them with a Bearpaw care kit to keep them looking their best, the kit also includes freshener spray and cleaner so it's must have for boot lovers.  I've recieved tons of compliments on these boots and everyone wants to touch the fuzzy trim!  Thanks Bearpaw for a great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment