Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wishful Wednesday!!

Good morning!!  What a beautiful day here in Michigan.  The sun is shining and the forecast says our winter weather is coming to an end.  Perfect morning for a good cup of coffee and a pinup style daydream....

I looove coffee!  This weeks outfit inspiration is spring and the cutest coffee brooch from Bok Bok B'gerk, an Aussie company that makes the most adorable accessories.  I've fallen in love with their upcoming collection!  My favorite items are the coffee cup brooch and earrings.  They're so whimsical and perfect for those of us who love our accessories and our days caffeinated!  I love this design because it's a perfect modern twist on a pinup staple.

I have been dying to get my hands on the new Voodoo Vixen line.  They have so many beautiful and even fun, kitschy designs.  The Angie dress in particular is just my style.  The rose print makes me dream of garden parties and the detailing on the waist looks like it will give a flattering hourglass silhouette on any figure.  I love to wear petticoats but this dress is one I would feel lovely wearing even without.

If you haven't heard of Jessica Louise you've been missing out!!  I love her designs, they're so imaginative and completely unique, I own a bat and roses headband of hers and cannot wait to get another piece.  I would wear her Sunshine around me headband with this outfit.  This piece is beautiful because it can be worn with a dress or with jeans, flower crowns are always a perfect accessory!! 

My love affair with retro style shoes is just beginning.  I've been searching the internet looking for perfect styles and craving little vintage details that make the shoes pop.  I'm so glad I found Miz Mooz!!  I am dying to wear their Carlotta heels in red.  I love the lacey details, the high ankle strap and the moderate 3 inch heels.  They have such a fun variety of colors and modern or retro styles to choose from!!

I'm a cardigan girl, growing up in Michigan's unpredictable weather you never know when you might need a bit of coverage for weather or you can add a cardi if you desire more modesty, I also love that it adds flair to your outfit.  I'm looking forward to warmer weather and I love lace.  I choose this off white floral lace cardigan from Unique Vintage because its just the right balance of beauty and function.  I'm really into their I Am Unique campaign that is celebrating the beauty and personality of all women, I believe the key to happiness is having healthy self love and love for one another!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Wishful Wednesday.   I love putting these ideas together and would greatly appreciate any feedback.  Tomorrow I'll be reviewing my first Erstwilder piece that I was blessed to win in their recent Foxy Giveaway.  Stay tuned!! 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment