Thursday, March 5, 2015

Erstwilder review!

My first exposure to Erstwilder was about 6 months ago when I began following the fabulous retro style blogger Miss Lixxie Lou. I noticed not only her amazing outfits and perfect hair but the cute, kitschy and completely unique Erstwilder pieces that she wore so often caught my eye.  I had never heard of the company so I googled their website and fell in love but finding a retailer here in the USA proved tough!   I began my quest for my first Erstwilder piece and was blessed to win Erstwilder's Foxy giveaway!!

I chose the new She's So Foxy brooch.  It came in the most adorable round cardboard package and they even sent a cute sweater dog magnet as a bonus.  When you open the box inside the lid are care instruction and a character card with the name of your unique little resin friend with a little poem about it.

She's So Foxy
Oh she's so foxy, just a swish and a flick this way and that, the men all come running without fail.


The brooch is beautiful!!  The Body is white with red, blue, yellow floral with green leaf accents, the black eyes, ears, nose and swishing tail tip are glossy black resin.  The face is dimensional, three layers give it depth and character.  I've worn her out several times on dresses also with a sweater and jeans, each time I wear her I recieve tons of compliments on and questions about the brooch, people just love her!  Erstwilder's pieces are eye catching, unique, high quality and there is a piece perfect for every outfit or occasion! Check them out and let me know what you think!   Thank you Erstwilder!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment