Thursday, March 19, 2015

New Facebook page!

Two more days til Spring!!  Well officially!  I'm excited for spring and all that means.  I love watching Michigan awake from winter and come vibrantly alive again.  Flowers, leafy trees and warm breezes get my creativity flowing!!   I'm very excited to start my first full year as a blogger and vintage model.  I'm planning some amazing brand collaborations, fantastic photoshoots and Pinups for Patriots events.  I will be working with some amazing people, visiting new locations and bringing you a ton of fabulous reviews.  I'm happy to announce that I've begun a Facebook page for sharing my retro adventures with you, please hop on over and give it a like.  I will be posting regularly there and you don't want to miss the fun!  You can also follow me on Instagram.  Have a beaauutiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment