Saturday, February 20, 2016

Sparkling in the snow-Kiyonna Limited Edition Glimmer Cocktail Dress Review

Today, I am reviewing the Kiyonna Limited Edition Glimmer Cocktail Dress in Grapetini.  I have a tendency to purchase novelty prints and florals, casual and fun dresses but I have very few elegant dresses meant for fancier occasions.  I fell in love with the Limited Edition Glimmer Cocktail Dress in Grapetini because although purple is my favorite color, it is the color I actually have the least of in my wardrobe and I needed a timeless cocktail style dress!



Uniquely designed with ruching overlay on one shoulder, a trendy illusion neckline and constructed out of the softest mesh, this A-line knee length dress is perfect for any special occasion.  I am smitten with the pretty Grapetini color, it is such a sweet shade of purple!  Wearing this dress walking in the fresh snow by the Flat River in Greenville, Michigan made me feel like the first crocus of spring, bringing a pop of cheery color to the white of wintertime!


I am wearing the Limited Edition Glimmer Cocktail Dress in Size 1x.  The fit is beautiful, hugging my curves in just the right way!  The ruched shoulder is flattering to the bust, drawing the eye and the ruched waist gives the dress a figure flattering hourglass shape. The shimmering mesh material is classy and feminine with just the right amount of shine.  I love the way this dress sparkles silver when the light hits it!

 I wore my Limited Edition Glimmer Cocktail Dress in Grapetini to enjoy a lovely trip to Crane's Pie Pantry, Restaurant and Winery in Fennville, Michigan for wine tasting and appetizers with my husband and friends.
Dress: Kiyonna Limited Edition Glimmer Cocktail Dress in Grapetini
Earrings: Ceci Punch Pearl Drops

This dress is a lovely way to be dressed up without being uncomfortable.  The mesh fabric stretches to fit your figure but is not restrictive.  The sleeves hit just below the elbow on me covering my upper arm problem areas.  I love the flow of the fabric and the graceful swing of the skirt.  

I chose to style my Limited Edition Glimmer Cocktail Dress in Grapetini very simply due to the casual surroundings, but it would look gorgeous with statement jewelry and nude heels for a dressier occasion.   The Limited Edition Glimmer Cocktail Dress is just the sparkling, elegant statement piece I needed in my wardrobe, it is my go-to dress when I am going out and must look glorious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment