Thursday, July 21, 2016

Sweetly Scalloped:Blueberry Hill Fashions Tulip Top Review!

Hello everyone!  It's definitely a summer scorcher today in Michigan with the heat index reaching over 100 degrees with high humidity.  A perfect day to stay inside enjoying the air conditioning and catching up on indoor things.

Today I am reviewing the Blueberry Hill Fashions Tulip Top.  I own several pieces from Blueberry Hill Fashions, I love their beautiful designs, high quality and availability in many sizes.  This fabulous Tulip Top is no exception to the rule.  It has fast become one of my favorite wardrobe staples!
Outfit Details:
Top: Tulip Top in White size 14 by Blueberry Hill Fashions
Skirt: Pinup Couture Jenny Skirt in Mary Blair Yellow Train Border Print size 3x by Pinup Girl Clothing
Earrings: Yellow and Red Teardrops by Put on the Ritz
Shoes: Athena in White by Bearpaw

Made of durable and stretchy knit material, the Blueberry Hill Fashion Tulip Top is a beautiful addition to any summer wardrobe.  Scalloped edges around the entire top are pretty and girly, the off the shoulder style is super trendy and great for keeping cool on hot summer days.  This top is super comfortable and adorable as well.  I have worn it several times now, each time I constantly get stopped and complimented on my look.  I love when people take the time to compliment one another, it gives a boost to your day and it is a great way to make someone else feel good!
Outfit Details:
Top: Tulip Top in White size 14 by Blueberry Hill Fashions
Skirt: Twirling in Tulle in Melon Marvel size 2x by Kiyonna
Jewelry: Rocksbox
Shoes: Athena in White by Bearpaw

The material has a ton of stretch so I suggest sizing down on this top, I generally wear anywhere from a 16-20 in tops depending on the measurements and I easily fit into the size 14 Tulip Top.  Stretch and a great longer length make this the perfect top for wearing with any skirt or high waisted pant.  I love the versatility of the top, I have so many different skirts in many styles and it is flattering with each one.  I like to wear it alone or sometimes pair it with a wide belt to give emphasis to the shape of my waist.  The material is stretchy but thick so it is not see through at all, white tops can have issues with this. 



I am continually impressed with Blueberry Hill Fashions, constantly coming out with innovative new designs and delivering super high quality garments; they are definitely one of the best companies to help you add beautiful and unique styles to your wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment