Friday, August 19, 2016

The Perfect Purse! Lola Von Rose Vintage Inspired Handbag Review

Another beautiful sunny day here in Michigan!  I am enjoying the weather as much as possible.  The summer is coming to a close, the cool temperatures and colors of autumn will be here before we know it.

Today I am reviewing the Lola Von Rose Vintage Inspired Handbag in Red.  This gorgeous reproduction handbag was inspired by fabulous retro plastic and lucite handbags of the 1950's.  I have always loved the style of these cute little purses but the price of an actual vintage bag in good condition can be quite high.  I was delighted to come across Lola Von Rose on Instagram and instantly fell in love with their modern interpretation of this vintage classic.


  The Red Vintage Inspired Handbag is gorgeous!!  Made of sturdy bright red plastic, it measures 9.5 inches long, 3.25. inches high (not including the strap) and 4.75 inches wide.  This bag is roomy!  I had my wallet, cell phone, two Besame Lipsticks and powder inside, a vintage perfect way to carry the essentials.


  I love the stylized rounded handle and ovoid shape.  The plastic exterior is glossy and sturdy, I also found out while shooting on the pier that it is water tight as Lake Michigan washed over the pier trying to steal both my purse and shoes!

Photography: Photography by Hanah Tepe at the Pier and Lighthouse in St. Joseph, Michigan
Dress: Bernice Swing Dress in Mint Rose by Lindy Bop
Purse: Vintage Inspired Handbag in Red by Lola Von Rose
Earrings: Mystic Drops in Ivory by Ceci Punch Designs
Brooch and Bracelet: Red Rose Brooch and Red Floral Bangle by The Moby Duck


This Vintage Inspired Handbag in Red has become one of my favorite accessories, it's adorable and matches so many of my outfits.  It's easy to grab on the way to any event, it compliments my wardrobe and helps keep me looking pinup perfect while being practical!  I love my Lola Von Rose Vintage Inspired Handbag in Red!  Which Lola Von Rose Vintage Inspired Handbag do you love most?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment